The most personal andexciting partner you haveever had!
With this chess computer you play like a king! The newThe King Performance contains the legendary chess programThe King by Johan de Koning. The King Performance offers an almost unlimited number of difficulty levels. For particularly strong players, tournament levels are available in which the device reaches up to 2400 ELO.
Beginners are happy about the special simple game levels, which allow a limitation of the performance to well below 1000 ELO - while at the same time providing a very attractive playing style!A further reduction of the playing strength is possible if required, for example via the fun levels or the deactivation of the opening books, so that everyone can find an optimal sparring partner.
With its classic, harmonious design in a 40 x 40 cm real woodframe, it is the perfect size for playing at home. The handmadereal wood figures round off the high-quality impressionperfectly. The chessboard in wood look offers with 81 LEDsfor move indication and the new HighSensitive sensor technologyhighly comfortable gaming fun.
In addition, there is an opponent waiting for you, who offerscompletely new and interesting challenges with his very active,risk-taking, sometimes even spectacular playing style. Youwon‘t play against any chess computer in a more human andemotional way!
The function for saving different opponent personalitiesallows you to configure your own "personal king" step bystep. For the first time, the popular Chess960 game has beenintegrated according to the official FIDE rules.
In addition, the new performance device also offers the connectionto the ChessLink, so that you can play on the sensorboard also against chess apps and even online against chesspartners around the world.
With these features, The King Performance is suitable for every chess player - from grandchildren to experienced tournament players.
- Chess computer with the legendary program The Kingby Johan de Koning
- Real wood housing with illuminated display (54 x 27mm)
- Smooth-running MILLENNIUM HIGHSensitive board with81 LEDs and handcrafted wooden figures
- 7 different user books included
- Chess960 (Fischer Random Chess) according to officialFIDE rules
- included connection to the ChessLink module for usingchess apps (on numerous external devices)
- Selection of different opening books: Classic AegonBook, the Master Book (with over 300,000 positions) byMark Uniacke, or special User Books
- Storage of games as well as optional download ofopening libraries or firmware updates
- Configure up to 3 "player personalities" and play likeagainst real chess grandmasters
- Infinite number of difficulty levels, variably adjustablefrom beginner to international grandmaster
Item no: M830
Program: The King by Johan de Koning
Processor: ARM Cortex M7 with 300 MHz,2048 KB ROM, 348 KB RAM
Dimensions: 40 x 40 x 2 cm (King height 7.4 cm)
Menu operation: 7 language settings available
Connections: USB, DIN, main adaptor (9V DC)
Download the Instruction Manual here
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.