Ding Does it Again!
Magazine, 60 pages
All the regular features of the UK's best-selling CHESS magazine and more! Regular features include: How Good is Your Chess? by GM Daniel King, Saunders on Chess, Find the Winning Moves, Never Mind the Grandmasters..., Studies, Home & Overseas News, Forthcoming Events Calendar and Book Reviews.
In this issue:
- Editorial - Malcolm Pein on the latest developments in the game
- 60 Seconds with...GM Mihail Marin - The leading chess writer still loves to travel to tournaments
- How Good is Your Chess? - The Petroff remains under attack, as shown by Daniel King
- So Near, But Yet... - Luke McShane outplayed the world no.2, and almost won
- Monster Mash comes to Daventry - The Terafinal saw some epic battles, which Tim Wall enjoyed
- Finland, Finland, Finland - James Essinger reports from the country where he wants to be
- The Best of 2019 - Sean Marsh rounds up his favourite books of the past year
- Six of the Best! - Movie buff Michael Renouf on what to watch over Christmas
- The Christmas Quiz - Will you manage to solve our teasers over the festive period?
- Chess for Life - BH Wood’s former opponent Eugene Salomon is still playing at 91
- The Wily Hendriks Experience - Did you know John Henderson is a Hendrix and a Hendriks fan?
- On the Comeback Trail - Bernard Hare enjoyed his first Scarborough Congress in many a year
- The Kan Crushed - Carl Strugnell continues to enjoy facing the Sicilian
- Never Mind the Grandmasters... - Carl continues to be rather annoyed by those who eat at the board
- Find the Winning Moves - Can you do as well as the players on the Isle of Man?
- Overseas News - Magnus Carlsen was utterly dominant at the Tata Steel Rapid
- Home News - All the latest results and the ECF Book of the Year winner
- This Month’s New Releases - Ben Graff very much enjoyed Jonathan Rowson’s new work
- Saunders on Chess - John rounds up the Classic and reflects on the London Conference
DOWNLOAD THE GAMES FROM THIS ISSUE: PGN FORMAT | CBV FORMAT
To open these files you'll need a PGN reader or Chess software such as HIARCS Chess Explorer, Fritz, Houdini or Chessbase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.