Save an extra $57.59 when you enter code "C4L12" at checkout.
Includes Hiarcs Chess Explorer PC Free!
Your key to fresh ideas, precise analyses and targeted training!
ChessBase is a personal, stand-alone chess database that has become the standard throughout the world. Everyone uses ChessBase, from the World Champion to the amateur next door. It is the program of choice for anyone who loves the game and wants to know more about it. Start your personal success story with ChessBase and enjoy the game even more.
New in ChessBase 16:
- Repertoire recommendations for every move with a single click. With a choice of focus: Main Variations, Fashion, Side Lines, Attacking, Gambits, Endgame
- Better overview when playing through deeply analysed games thanks to dynamic folding of the notation
- Urgent news about recently played innovations with direct access to the database
- Preparation for opponents with recognition of their weaknesses taking into account your own repertoire
- Innovations and trends as annotations in Tactical Analysis
- Update service for MegaDatabase with a single click
- After an update to Megadatabase, overview of important recent innovations and theoretical trends.
- Search for characteristic tactical positions in an opening variation
- Slimmed down search booster: required hard disk space halved
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH CHESSBASE:
Retrieve games according to openings, players and tournaments; generate tournament cross tables and full graphic statistics of players or openings; “Similarity search” shows all games with similar pawn structures, sacrifice patterns, endgame positions, etc.; “Let’s check”*: access the world’s largest database of in-depth analysis (more than 200 million positions); “Assisted Analysis”: as you enter a game, whenever you click on a piece an evaluation is produced for all its possible target squares, and this is highlighted on the board in colour. “Tactical Analysis” will annotate game, inserting commentary, variations and diagrams, before strong moves or errors, into a game or an entire database. It will also point out combinations, played in the game or missed, tries, attacks, initiative, and of course the latest in openings theory; Cloud analysis: you can analyse positions simultaneously with several engines from on different computers running in parallel; “Deep analysis”: generates an analysis tree that changes dynamically, as with time weaker variations are dropped; automatic analysis jobs for correspondence games; one click annotates your game with the “Theoretical Novelty”; merge games on the fly into an opening tree; generate a dossier containing all available information on a specific player from the database; generate a comprehensive openings report with main and critical lines, plans and most important games; single click publication of games on the Internet; print games in superb quality with diagrams and multiple columns; automatic update of your local reference database with the weekly installments of games (one year);
CB16 - What's inside the Premium Package:
- ChessBase 16 Program (Multi-Language Version: EN, ES, FR, IT, NL, GER)
- Mega Database 2022
- Database-Update-Service through end of 2022
- Corr Database 2020
- Endgameturbo 5 (128 GB USB-Flash drive)
- access to the Live-Database (8 million games ) *
- ChessBase Magazine subscription for a full year (6 issues)
- Full year Premium membership for playchess and for the ChessBase Accounts
- 500 ChessBase Ducats
Minimum: Dual-Core, 4 GB RAM, Windows 7, DirectX11 graphics card with 256 MB RAM, DVD-ROM drive, Windows Media Player 9 and Internet access to activate the program, ChessBase Cloud and updates. Recommended: PC Intel Core i7, 2.8 GHz, 16 GB RAM, Windows 10, DirectX11 graphics card (or compatible) with 512 MB RAM or more, 512 GB SSD, Windows Media Player, Adobe Flash Player (Live coverage), DVD ROM drive, Full HD Monitor and Internet access to activate the program, ChessBase Cloud and updates.
HIARCS Chess Explorer (PC Version)
HIARCS Chess Explorer is a superb new chess database, analysis and playing program for either PC Windows or Apple Macintosh computers. It offers a truly innovative and intuitive new graphical user interface together with the reigning World Chess Software Champion HIARCS 14 chess engine. This unique combination is refreshingly easy to use and includes many unique new features for managing chess databases, chess preparation, analysis and training for players of all abilities from beginner to Grandmaster.
Advanced Chess Graphical User Interface
- HIARCS Chess Explorer GUI can use any UCI compatible chess engine
- quality piece set graphics, board textures, artist designed icons
- Integrated features allow easy navigation of databases, games and players
- Comprehensive user manual and context sensitive help is included
- Available for PC Windows or Apple Macintosh with native look and feel
- Multi-lingual support for English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian and Spanish
HIARCS 14 World Chess Software Champion
- HIARCS 14 chess engine is closely integrated with the Chess Explorer GUI, our chess engines can also be used in any UCI compatible GUI
- Provides incredibly strong analysis, advice and play
- Famous for its human-like and entertaining attacking playing style
- The chess engine generally used by World Chess Champion Vishy Anand
- Comprehensive PGN database support including simultaneous handling of multiple databases, searching, filtering and sorting by game header, openings and positions, ECO opening name classification, game lists and much more
- Extensive game notation support with variations, embedded text comments, annotations, diagrams, chess symbols and chess opening naming - all of which can be viewed, added and edited. Intuitive game entry with automatic suggestions based on move quality. Game print facilities with diagrams
- View players, their games, performances and favourite openings
- Navigate to games and openings of players directly from the player dossier
- Integrated and automated repertoire summaries for databases and players
- World's first multi-source real-time chess tree with live updates
- Gives new insight into chess openings from different perspectives
- Integrated access to regularly updated online chess opening books
- HIARCS Book subscribers get integrated access to additional online content
- All books and databases provide detailed opening statistics
- Analyse positions and games with multiple engines
- Multiple lines of analysis with history/statistics, add analysis to game notation
- Post game analysis with any chess engine provides variation commentary
- Check your own games for blunders and improvements
- Integrated online access to massive Terabyte endgame databases to give precise answers about endgame outcomes (about 250 DVDs worth of data!)
Custom Game Play mode
- For playing games against the computer using any UCI chess engine available
- Integrated HIARCS chess engine has realistic human-like handicap levels with set Elo strength settings suitable for players from beginner to Grandmaster
- Choose rated or unrated games with time controls or casual play
- Choose start positions and even opening selection for opening practice
- The game play mode has an integrated coach to point out mistakes, distinguish move quality, point out good moves and give hints
- Assess your chess ability and maintain a chess rating for you and your family
- Adaptive level matches opponents to your ability as you progress
- Latest top quality GM database of games
- Annotated database of games including commentary from IMs, GMs and even an exclusive annotated game by the World Chess Champion Vishy Anand
The product is available in two versions,
- Deep HIARCS Chess Explorer: HIARCS Chess Explorer GUI with the multi-core/multi-processor version of HIARCS 14 and has access to additional online content of 1,000 Gb of chess endgame and opening book databases.
- HIARCS Chess Explorer: HIARCS Chess Explorer GUI with the single core version of HIARCS 14 and access to standard online content
HIARCS Chess Explorer An innovative and powerful new chess software application for PC and Mac offering chess players of all abilities the unique combination of the World Chess Software Champion HIARCS chess engine together with a powerful, intuitive and easy to use multi-platform, multi-lingual chess graphical user interface.
System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, Win7, Win 8 (32 & 64 bit)
'...after years of carbon copy chess programs HIARCS brings us something fresh... and very good!' Eric Hallsworth - Selective Search
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.