Magazine, 60 pages
All the regular features of the UK's best-selling CHESS magazine and more! Regular features include: How Good is Your Chess? by GM Daniel King, Saunders on Chess, Find the Winning Moves, Never Mind the Grandmasters..., Studies, Home & Overseas News, Forthcoming Events Calendar and Book Reviews.
In this issue:
- Editorial - Malcolm Pein on the latest developments in the game
- 60 Seconds with...Shohreh Bayat - The International Arbiter is happy with the direction of FIDE
- The Rise of Alireza - Yochanan Afek watched Alireza Firouzja triumph in Prague
- How Good is Your Chess? - David King looks at an attacking masterclass from a 16 year old
- The Top Two March On - Guildford and Manx Liberty reached 6/6 in the 4NCL
- Find the Winning Moves - Can you do as well as the players at Gibraltar and in the 4NCL?
- Drink Like a Grandmaster - Tim Wall explains why the Bunratty Chess Festival is so popular
- It was the Best of Times, it was the Worst of Times - David Lemoir recalls his dramatic game with Owen Hindle
- Could there be a New Contender on the Chess Scene? - Ben Graff explains all about The Greenbecker Gambit
- Never Mind the Grandmasters... - Carl Portman ponders competitive sport and the workplace
- Is Grabbing Gary Good? - Junior Tay continues his coverage of the dangled g-pawn
- Three Steps to Morphy - Bob Jones was surprised to discover he is only three links away
- Phantasies - Amatzia Avni presents some quite amazing studies
- Home News - Success for Mark Hebden, Gary Lane and Jonah Willow
- Studies with Stephenson - John Nunn won the British Chess Solving Championship
- Overseas News - Humpy Koneru and, at 91, Eugene Salomon have done well of late
- Solutions - All the answers to this month’s Find the Winning Moves
- This Month’s New Releases - Practical chess is a theme running throughout the reviews
- Saunders on Chess - John has some very useful tips for the OTB-deprived chessplayer
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.