ChessBase 17 - Update from Version 16
[Existing program key required or return disk* before item is shipped]
ChessBase is a personal, stand-alone chess database that has become the standard throughout the world. Everyone uses ChessBase, from the World Champion to the amateur next door. It is the program of choice for anyone who loves the game and wants to know more about it. Start your personal success story with ChessBase and enjoy the game even more.
New in ChessBase 17*:
• New data format: fewer files, more functions, more comfort, more speed.
• Engine analysis renovated: Variants are automatically verbally annotated, forced continuations are recognized, “buddy heuristics” for greater search depth!
• Pearl search: Find spectacular games instantly! Beautiful games are marked in the database list.
• Optimised program interface: high-resolution 2D board, faster graphics.
• New clearer search mask: material & positional searches simplified, immediate feedback on expected results.
• Intelligent position input: when setting up pieces, you are shown the games where those positions occur.
• Dozens of detail improvements for improved usability, e.g. automatic loading of the last edited game.
• Control via One-Drive: all database paths can be set in the options dialogue.
• Newly structured game notation: with intelligent folding and symbols.
• Modern integrated browser for all database texts.
• More insight: Visualisation of attack correlations (optional).
• Dark Mode: darkened program interface.
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH CHESSBASE:
Retrieve games according to openings, players and tournaments; generate tournament cross tables and full graphic statistics of players or openings; “Similarity search” shows all games with similar pawn structures, sacrifice patterns, endgame positions, etc.; “Let’s check”*: access the world’s largest database of in-depth analysis (more than 200 million positions); “Assisted Analysis”: as you enter a game, whenever you click on a piece an evaluation is produced for all its possible target squares, and this is highlighted on the board in colour. “Tactical Analysis” will annotate game, inserting commentary, variations and diagrams, before strong moves or errors, into a game or an entire database. It will also point out combinations, played in the game or missed, tries, attacks, initiative, and of course the latest in openings theory; Cloud analysis: you can analyse positions simultaneously with several engines from on different computers running in parallel; “Deep analysis”: generates an analysis tree that changes dynamically, as with time weaker variations are dropped; automatic analysis jobs for correspondence games; one click annotates your game with the “Theoretical Novelty”; merge games on the fly into an opening tree; generate a dossier containing all available information on a specific player from the database; generate a comprehensive openings report with main and critical lines, plans and most important games; single click publication of games on the Internet; print games in superb quality with diagrams and multiple columns; automatic update of your local reference database with the weekly installments of games (one year);
What's inside the ChessBase 17: Update from Version 16:
- ChessBase 17 Program (Multi-Language Version: EN, ES, FR, IT, NL, GER)
Minimum: Dual-Core, 4 GB RAM, Windows 7, DirectX11 graphics card with 256 MB RAM, DVD-ROM drive, Windows Media Player 9 and Internet access to activate the program, ChessBase Cloud and updates. Recommended: PC Intel Core i7, 2.8 GHz, 16 GB RAM, Windows 10, DirectX11 graphics card (or compatible) with 512 MB RAM or more, 512 GB SSD, Windows Media Player, Adobe Flash Player (Live coverage), DVD ROM drive, Full HD Monitor and Internet access to activate the program, ChessBase Cloud and updates.
*Update price only valid when existing program key supplied, please provide by including it either in the 'order instructions', emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org, or return the disk when purchasing.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.