Millennium ChessGenius Exclusive Chess Computer
The elegant chess computer with piece recognition, made from real wood
Ships UPS Ground. Allow 2 weeks for delivery.
Playing strength > 2300 ELO!
The new Chess Genius Exclusive is a handmade, elegant wooden sensory board with a size of approximately 40 x 40 x 2 cm, with 81 LEDs as move indicators and fully automatic piece-detection. The computer unit is located in a separate cabinet with a generously sized display. It offers numerous display possibilities similar to the earlier world-class computers from Mephisto, and can also be used as chess clock during a match. The comfortable handling of the fully automated board, in particular the detection speed and reliability, is exceptional.
The cable connection between the clock and the chessboard makes it not only possible to exchange the hardware module, it further allows future software updates to be made via the integrated USB-interface. An ARM Cortex M7 processor with 300 MHz and a significantly increased Flash and RAM-memory serves as motor for the hardware.
First assessments estimate the tournament strength of the Chess Genius Exclusive to range between 2350 and 2400 ELO, which surpasses the performance level of the legendary Mephisto world champion computers. Thanks to this new development from Munich, these devices have finally found a worthy successor.
Functions, technical data
- Measures approx. 40 x 40 x 2 cm
- Hardware equipment: ARM Cortex M7 / 300MHz / 2048 KB ROM / 348 KB RAM
- Entering chess positions: handcrafted wooden sensor-board with automatic piece-detection.
- Display of chess moves: 81 single-field LED (each 4 per field)
- Display in LCD: separate chess clock-module with very large display (73 x 39 mm), adjustable backlighting and flexible display options (Chess clock, multi-line Info- displays, entire chess field)
- Future possibilities of expansion by software updates via USB-interface
- Hardware module can be replaced entirely
- Options for the USB interface: memorizing of parties, optional download of opening libraries, firmware- updates or engines
- Power supply and connection with adaptors for international sockets
- Programming author: Richard Lang
- Program: Development based on popular world-champion programs
- Playing strength: > 2300 ELO (tournament level)
- Various playing levels: suitable for advanced players, very good club- and tournament players up to international tournament levels
- Playing levels: many different grades selectable; including fun fevels (computer produces mistakes), easy playing levels (limit of the calculated positions), Blitz and Bullet chess playing, tournament playing with or without Fischer Bonus time, e.t.c.
- CPU- speed: 50 -300 MHz adjustable
- Opening library; ranging from Classic London Book (57,000 Positions) to the new Master Book (>300,000 Positions) by M. Uniacke
- Menu: cursor-guided;Information- display with 5 lines, can be scrolled, 7 languages selectable
- 2- player mode: for party- entries and Analyzing
- Nearly endless number of maneuvers
- Chess trainer: includes extensive warning and help functions
- Equipped with extensive Features:
- Display of proposals for the moves
- Display of position evaluation and main variant
- Display of the move number
- Display of the depth of the calculation and the number of calculated shifts
- Very easy input of chess positions (with automatic piece-detection)
- Various playing-modes
- Position control with board display
- Analysing mode with many options
- Auto- playing mode
- Alternative moves
- Versatile setting options (display contrast, turn over the board, calculator speed, position of chess clock left or right, and more)
- Wooden sensory chessboard
- Wooden chessmen
- Chess Computer Unit
- Power supply with adaptors
- Connection cables Computing Unit - Board
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.