I am FRITZ and have been redefining the chess world for over 30 years. Whether in New York against Garry Kasparov or in Germany in the 4:2 victory against former World Champion Vladimir Kramnik – millions of chess fans followed my duels "man vs machine" and enjoyed my world-class games. In 2022 I won the official Chess Software World Championship in Vienna!
But don't worry, I can also play differently. With my AI-supported help function, you can play brilliant winning games against me even as a beginner. You get tips on every move via text and audio. Of course, you can also play against me at world champion level without tips and save your game. I guarantee you'll have fun: I make humorous comments during the games. And of course you can choose the board design: five professional boards in 2D and 3D optics are available.
You want even more excitement , playing games against other people? No problem – your new chess buddy FRITZ will find opponents for you on the chess server at any time. Choose a time to play and off you go. I'm not just a normal bot. I'm FRITZ, the incredible new chess dimension!
This is what Fritz offers:
- Play chess against Fritz in 7 game levels from hobby player to world champion
- The AI-supported help function gives intelligent hints and tips via text and audio.
- Fritz comments funny and bitingly via audio.
- Internet live games against human opponents on the chess server
- Tactics training: exercises for mating and winning material
- Design: 2 professional 2D chessboards and 1 raytracing 3D chessboard
- Also: move retraction, additional tips...
Minimum: PC Intel i3 or i5 oder Ryzen 3, 4 GB RAM, current Windows 10 64-Bit, DirectX 12, DX12 Shader Model 6.0, graphic card with 2 GB, Internet access. Recommended: : PC Intel i5 or i7 or Ryzen 5, 8 GB RAM, current Windows 11 64-Bit, DirectX 12, DX12 Shader Model 6.0, graphic card with 4 GB, Internet access
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.