Hardback, 376 pages, Thinker's Publishing 2023
In this long-awaited second Thinkers-book of International Master, Armin
Juhasz, the reader is invited to take a seat in his classroom and follow his
useful guidelines how to improve your practical play.
The emphasis is on general principles that readers will be able to use in their
own games, and detailed analysis is always given where it is necessary. Each
game and fragment contain many lessons and practical tips, guiding the reader
through the most important ideas in each phase of the game.
This book illustrates an increasingly prevalent and successful style of play, a method that
begins by slowly accumulating small but permanent advantages. The author
does a very good job of explaining the key points of the game in such a way that
the reader is given a true account of what is happening and not some watered
down version. Translating the muddy world of modern master chess into
something that is understandable to the layman, is a skill Armin mastered.
- The clarity, simplicity, and pure instructiveness of this book is striking.
- The analysis is first rate, the commentary cogent, and the production
- The emphasis is on general principles that readers will be able to use in
their own games.
- The key is to always stay ahead of your opponent and know how to control
the chaos on the chess board. Armin Juhasz explains all this in detail
without losing sight of practical decision making.
- With the right strategies, anyone can become a champion and level up
their game to become unstoppable. This book is for the ambitious and
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.