The American Chess Magazine brings you 156 colorful pages, packed with amazing chess material, ranging from world class play to local and state news and games. Instructive and entertaining games from recent events are presented with outstanding annotations, while special attention is given to overviews of latest trends in the openings, and explanations of practical endgame techniques.
- SAM SHANKLAND ANNOTATES HIS GAMES FROM US CHAMPIONSHIPGM Sam Shankland
- Play it Smart: TO SEAL THE TITLE, GO FOR THE EXCHANGE CARO-KANN!GM Robert Hungaski
- Fabiano Caruana: PLAY THE BOARD, NOT THE OPPONENT!GM John Burke
- Wesley So: NO THRILLS NO SPILLS FOR SO-SO-SOLID WESLEY!GM Michael Rohde
- Hikaru Nakamura: SLOW START, MISSED OPPORTUNITIESGM John Fedorowicz
- 15-year-old girl displays sensational maturity in her first US Championship: A STAR IS BORNWIM Annie Wang
- Grenke Chess Classic: BLACK IS STILL OK!GM Mackenzie Molner
- Chess Improvement with Susan Polgar: WARM-UP: CARLSEN-CARUANAGM Susan Polgar
- Chucky’s Squares: THE CHIVALROUS KNIGHTGM Vassily Ivanchuk
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.