The Surprising Janowski Variation (3...a6) in the Queen‘s Gambit Declined
by Fabien Libiszewski
Explore the mysteries of the powerful Janowski Variation of the Queen’s Gambit Declined with this brand-new video course! Immerse yourself in this fascinating chess opening and learn how to exploit it to destabilise your opponents. To approach the Janowski Variation, which arises after the moves 1.d4 d5 2.c4 e6 3.Nf3 (or 3.Nc3) a6, it is essential to understand the stakes of the position rather than accumulate a large amount of theory
This informative and thorough video course offers a complete exploration of the Janowski Variation, a chess opening renowned for its strength and strategic potential. Used by none other than Magnus Carlsen and other elite grandmasters, this variation is an invaluable asset for chess enthusiasts looking to improve their game and expand their opening repertoire. Throughout the lessons, you will discover:
- The key concepts and essential strategies that characterise the Janowski Variation of the Queen’s Gambit Declined.
- A vast repertoire of the different possible responses by White to our variation.
- Concrete model games that illustrate the success of this chess opening.
- Interactive exercises to help you master this variation and apply your new knowledge.
Whether you’re a beginner looking to discover new things or a more experienced player looking for new openings, this video course is a valuable resource to add another string to your bow. By watching this video course, the Janowski Variation of the Queen’s Gambit Declined will no longer be a mystery to you, and you will be ready to surprise your opponents on the board!
- Video running time: 6 hours 30 minutes
- Training with ChessBase apps -
- Memorize the opening repertoire and play key positions against Fritz on various level
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.