DVD, Running time: over 1 hour
In Volume 58: Taking Advantage of Common Endgame Mistakes Made by All Tournament Players
On this DVD Roman answers one of his most frequently asked questions: How to improve in the endgame. Roman takes several highly instructional examples from tournament play, these are common mistakes made by all players.
It is essential to know opening and endgame theory and to follow chess principles such as:
- Activate your pieces
- Theory - before entering into the endgame know whether it is a win, loss or draw
- Never allow an outside passed pawn
- Knowing how to use an extra tempo can change a draw into a win
GrandMaster Roman Dzindzichashvili:
- Former two time U.S. Champion & Russian Champion
- World Open Winner, Writer & Teacher
- Former Chess Coach & Trainer for World Champions Gary Kasparov & Anatoly Karpov
- MasterChess 6000 - Fully functional chess playing program ""Crafty"" rated 2613 with a searchable data base of over 100,000 top GrandMaster games from 2000 to March 2003. GrandMaster statistical tree also imports & exports games in PGN format.
- Bookup Premiere demo - A method of mastering the chess openings.
- ChessReader demo - Software to display ChessCafe eBooks.
- Blitzin demo - Play chess online with the Internet Chess Club.
- Chess Tactic Arts demo - Improve your tactics by solving exercises.
- Advanced School of Chess demo - Instructive tutorial on all chess fundamentals.
- Chess Mentor demo - Instructional software (like having a private chess coach).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.