Winning Chess the Easy Way Volume 2 by Susan Polgar
Learn How to Create a Plan in the Opening, Middle & Endgame.
Planning in chess is essential throughout the entire game. On this DVD, Susan will teach you the general ideas and concepts for short and long term planning in the opening, middle and endgame. You will come away with a better understanding and insight on all three phases of a chess game. Your moves will have more meaning and purpose, which will result in more wins. So, sit back and let Susan teach you the foundation of essential chess planning.
Running time: approx 2 hours 20 minutes.
Grandmaster Susan Polgar:
- 4-time Women's World Champion
- World's only Triple-Crown Winner (World Blitz, Rapid & Classical World Champion)
- 5-time Olympic Champion (5 Gold, 4 Silver, 1 Bronze)
- Currently Ranked #1 in the U.S. and the World
- 2003 Grandmaster of the Year and U.S. Open Blitz Champion
- Award Winning and Best Selling Author
- Founder of the Susan Polgar Foundation, a non-profit organization to promote chess for young people
In collaboration with FM Paul Truong:
- 11-time National Champion and Winner of over 120 tournaments in U.S., Asia and Europe
- Captain of the 2004 Historic U.S. Women's Olympiad Silver-Medalist Team
- Award Winning Chess Author and Trainer with 35 years experience
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.