- Play with genuine wood against your favourite chess program or internet opponent.
- Broadcast chess games live over the internet. Ideal for tournament presentation.
- Let the computer analyze games while playing a human opponent.
- Automatically store games in the memory of the board while you play, and retrieve the games as PGN later.
- Beautifully inlaid wood board with official FIDE tournament-size squares (5.5 x 5.5 cm).
- Boards are only 1.8 cm thick, same as a normal chessboard.
- Ebony Staunton wooden chess pieces with a king height of 95mm (3.75").
- Possibility to connect a DGT XL Clock (opponent's moves are shown on the clock's display).
- Modern and reliable sensor technology recognizes each piece accurately and fast.
- Each individual piece is identified by colour and type. This gives you extra reliability in fast blitz games and makes setting up chess positions very easy.
- Internal memory (for 500 moves).
- Simply connects to PC via USB port of your PC.
- Driver CD included for Windows XP/Vista/7 (32 and 64 bit).
- Supported by many existing chess programs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.