Between 2004 and 2007 the 13th World Chess Champion Garry Kasparov recorded a large 3-volume Najdorf video course. ChessBase is publishing this great classic in a complete edition in the current ChessBase Media format. Look forward to this classic of chess!
The Najdorf system in the Sicilian Defence has a legendary reputation as a defensive weapon for Black. It is an opening where people often strive for a full point, instead of simply defending the position with the black pieces. Many great players have contributed to the development of this complex opening. There were two world champions who formed much of their careers using the Najdorf system as their weapon of choice against 1.e4: Bobby Fischer and Garry Kasparov celebrated spectacular successes with it. Both players used the Najdorf during their child prodigy years and retained it as an important part of their repertoire during their entire careers. For Garry Kasparov this added up to experience with the Najdorf at the very highest levels of chess. For chess amateurs and professionals alike it is a great moment when the world‘s leading expert shares all the secrets in his favourite opening. In this video course Garry Kasparov introduces the various sub-systems of the Najdorf, including the central “Poisoned Pawn” variation. Furthermore he devoted a chapter to the main lines against 6.Bg5 e6 7.f4. This includes the legendary Polugaevsky Variation. Last but not least In Kasparov examines the move 6.Be3, which is today considered the main line in the Najdorf System. The development of each line is placed in historical perspective and examined in great depth, with Kasparov‘s characteristic intensity. More than two 9 hours of first-class private tuition.
• Video running time: More than 9 hours
• Extra: Database with relevant Najdorf games & Training with ChessBase apps - Memorize Kasparov’s opening repertoire
This is what is delivered:
- Fritztrainer App for Windows and Mac
- Available as download or on DVD
- Video course with a running time of approx. 4-8 hrs.
- Repertoire database: save and integrate Fritztrainer games into your own repertoire (in WebApp Opening or in ChessBase)
- Interactive exercises with video feedback: the authors present exercises and key positions, the user has to enter the solution. With video feedback (also on mistakes) and further explanations.
- Sample games as a ChessBase database.
- New: many Fritztrainer now also available as stream in the ChessBase video portal!
That's what the FritzTrainer App can do for you:
- Videos can run in the Fritztrainer app or in the ChessBase program with board graphics, notation and a large function bar
- Analysis engine can be switched on at any time
- Video pause for manual navigation and analysis in game notation
- Input of your own variations, engine analysis, with storage in the game
- Learn variations: view specific lines in the ChessBase WebApp Opening with autoplay, memorize variations and practise transformation (initial position - final position).
- Active opening training: selected opening positions are transferred to the ChessBase WebApp Fritz-online. In a match against Fritz you test your new knowledge and actively play the new opening.
Even more possibilities: Start FritzTrainer in the ChessBase program!
- The database with all games and analyses can be opened directly.
- Games can be easily added to the opening reference.
- Direct evaluation with game reference, games can be replayed on the analysis board
- Your own variations are saved and can be added to the own repertoire
- Replay training
- LiveBook active
- All engines installed in ChessBase can be started for the analysis
- Assisted Analysis
- Print notation and diagrams (for worksheets)
Windows 10 or higher
Minimum: Dual Core, 2 GB RAM, DirectX11, graphics card with 256 MB RAM, (DVD-ROM drive), Windows Media Player 9, ChessBase 14/Fritz 16 or included Reader and internet access for program activation. Recommended: PC Intel i5 (Quadcore), 4 GB RAM, Windows 10, DirectX11, graphics card with 512 MB RAM or more, 100% DirectX10-compatible sound card, Windows Media Player 11, (DVD-ROM drive) and internet access for program activation.
only available as download! Minimum: MacOS "Yosemite" 10.10
- Introduction Najdorf
- 6.Bg5 Part 1 - Possible deviations
- 6th move deviations for white
- 6.Bg5 Nbd7
- 6.Bg5 e6 7.Qf3
- 6.Bg5 e6 7.f4 "argentinian tragedy"
- 6.Bg5 Part 2 - Poisoned pawn variation
- 6.Bg5 e6 7.f4 Qb6 8.Qd2
- 6.Bg5 e6 7.f4 Qb6 8.Qd2 with 10.f5
- 6.Bg5 e6 7.f4 Qb6 8.Qd2 with 13.Be2
- 6.Bg5 e6 7.f4 Qb6 8.Nb3
- 6.Bg5 e6 7.f4 Be7
- Introduction History of Najdorf
- 6.Bg5 e6 7.f4 Be7
- 6.Bg5 e6 7.f4 Be7 with 10.Be2 or 10.Qg3
- 6.Bg5 e6 7.f4 Be7 with 10.Bd3 b5
- 6.Bg5 e6 7.f4 Nbd7
- 6.Bg5 e6 7.f4 Nbd7
- 6.Bg5 e6 7.f4 Nbd7 with 10.Bxb5
- 6.Bg5 e6 7.f4 Nbd7 with 10.e5 and 12.Nxe6
- 6.Bg5 e6 7.f4 Nbd7 8.Qe2
- 6.Bg5 e6 7.f4 Nbd7 8.Bc4
- 6.Bg5 e6 7.f4 Qc7
- 6.Bg5 e6 7.f4 Qc7 8.Qf3 b5 9.0-0-0
- 6.Bg5 e6 7.f4 Qc7 8.Qf3 b5 9.Bxf6
- 6.Bg5 e6 7.f4 Qc7 8.Qf3 b5 9.f5
- 6.Bg5 e6 7.f4 Qc7 8.Qe2
- 6.Bg5 e6 7.f4 Qc7 8.Bxf6 gxf6
- 6.Bg5 e6 7.f4 b5
- 6.Bg5 e6 7.f4 b5 with 10.exf6 and 12.0-0
- 10.exf6 and 12.Qd3
- 10.Qe2 and 12.Nxe6
- 12...Qxe5 13.Bxb5
- 12...Qxe5 13.Bd3
- 12...Qxe5 13.Be2
- 12...Qb6 with 16...g6 or g5
- 12...Qb6 with 16...Bc5
- 6.Be3 e5 7.Nb3 Be6
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.