This two-part Fritztrainer offers you a complete repertoire against all possibilities that White has tried against the Najdorf on move 6 - after the initial moves 1. e4 c5 2. Nf3 d6 3. d4 cxd4 4. Nxd4 Nf6 5. Nc3 a6.
The Najdorf Variation combines aggressive attacking chess with deep strategic plans, so there is something for every type of player! Ways to achieve a clear opening advantage have yet to be found for White players, so it’s no surprise that the Najdorf is considered one of the best and most played openings.
The second part of the video series deals with all the other moves White has tried on move 6. First and foremost: 6. h3, but also moves like 6. g3, 6. Rg1 and many more. In addition, this Fritztrainer contains over 20 positions to play out and tactical exercises to consolidate the most important positions and motifs from our repertoire. With the Opening App you’re able to test your recollection of the theory shown on this video course.
- Video running time: 3 h 44 minutes
- With interactive training including video feedback
- Training with ChessBase apps - Memorize the opening repertoire
This is what is delivered:
- Fritztrainer App for Windows and Mac
- Available as download or on DVD
- Video course with a running time of approx. 4-8 hrs.
- Repertoire database: save and integrate Fritztrainer games into your own repertoire (in WebApp Opening or in ChessBase)
- Interactive exercises with video feedback: the authors present exercises and key positions, the user has to enter the solution. With video feedback (also on mistakes) and further explanations.
- Sample games as a ChessBase database.
- New: many Fritztrainer now also available as stream in the ChessBase video portal!
That's what the FritzTrainer App can do for you:
- Videos can run in the Fritztrainer app or in the ChessBase program with board graphics, notation and a large function bar
- Analysis engine can be switched on at any time
- Video pause for manual navigation and analysis in game notation
- Input of your own variations, engine analysis, with storage in the game
- Learn variations: view specific lines in the ChessBase WebApp Opening with autoplay, memorize variations and practise transformation (initial position - final position).
- Active opening training: selected opening positions are transferred to the ChessBase WebApp Fritz-online. In a match against Fritz you test your new knowledge and actively play the new openin
Even more possibilities: Start FritzTrainer in the ChessBase program!
- The database with all games and analyses can be opened directly.
- Games can be easily added to the opening reference.
- Direct evaluation with game reference, games can be replayed on the analysis board
- Your own variations are saved and can be added to the own repertoire
- Replay training
- LiveBook active
- All engines installed in ChessBase can be started for the analysis
- Assisted Analysis
- Print notation and diagrams (for worksheets)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.