In the first of this two part DVD series, I will be guiding you through an extremely aggressive repertoire based on 1 d4. Concentrating on gambits and sharp play this opening has been my main weapon in becoming a Grandmaster. Learn my secrets and the secrets of a GM in this 7 hour DVD!
DVD 1 covers:
- Chapter 1: The Slav
- Chapter 2: The Semi-Slav
- Chapter 3: The Triangle Variation – Marshall Gambit
- Chapter 4: Queen’s Gambit Accepted
- Chapter 5: The Queen’s Gambit Declined: 5 Bf4
- Chapter 6: The Albin Counter Gambit
- Chapter 7: Vienna Opening
- Chapter 8: Ragozin Variation 4…Bb4
- Chapter 9: 4… Nbd7 5 Bf4
- Chapter 10: The Tarrasch Defence
- Chapter 11: Conclusion/Overview of DVD 1
DVD 2 covers:
- Chapter 1: Queen’s Indian Defence
- Chapter 2: The Bogo Indian
- Chapter 3: The Benoni
- Chapter 4: The Snake Benoni
- Chapter 5: The Czech Benoni
- Chapter 6: The Blumenfield Gambit
- Chapter 7: The Benko Gambit: Nescafe-Frappe Attack
- Chapter 8: The King’s Indian Defence: White plays Be2 and Be3!?
- Chapter 9: The Grunfeld Opening
- Chapter 10: Budapest Gambit
- Chapter 11: The English Defence
- Chapter 12: The Black Knights Tango
- Chapter 13: Surprising the Dutch Defence
If you are a fan of aggressive attacking chess, this DVD could be the weapon for you!
- Format: DVD
- Running Time: DVD1 = 7 hours and DVD2 = 4 hours, 45mins
- System Requirements: This DVD will run on all platforms - PC, MAC, games consoles and set top boxes. 625 PAL.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.