In every game of chess, there comes a moment when one is confronted with the question: what should I do now? Often, the solution involves more than finding just one single move, and you are rather challenged to work out a complete plan instead. In order to make an effective plan, one needs to delve deeper into the position – just determining which pieces are good and bad normally is not enough to find your way.
On this DVD, five key elements of positional play are discussed which help you formulate the right plan:
- The influence of pawn play
- How to deal with tension (with pawns and pieces)
- Improving your worst piece
- Creating targets & exploiting them
- Prophylactical thinking
- Video running time: 8 hours (English)
- With interactive training including video feedback
- Extra: Extra database with further examples
- Including ChessBase Reader
Minimum: Pentium III 1 GHz, 1 GB RAM, Windows 7, DirectX9 graphic card with 256 MB RAM, DVD-ROM drive, Windows Media Player 9 and internet connection for program activation. Recommended: PC Intel Core i7, 2.8 GHz, 4 GB RAM, Windows 7 / 8 or 10, DirectX10graphic card (or compatible) with 512 MB RAM or better, 100% DirectX10 compatible sound card, Windows Media Player 11, DVDROM drive and internet connection for program activation.
EAN 9783866 817197, Chessbase Fritztrainer DVD
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.