Winning Chess the Easy Way Volume 6 by Susan Polgar
Secrets on how to think like a Grandmaster - In Las Vegas Special Edition
DVD 1: Susan shares with you her best and highly instructional games on how a Grandmaster thinks, reasons and approaches each move. This DVD will help you to take these asy to follow ideas and principles and apply them to your own games.
DVD 2: Las Vegas International Chess Festival - The Polgar sisters Susan, Sofia and Judith along with their parents give their first public appearance in over 10 years. The Polgar sisters reunite for a historic 81-board Triplex Simul, where each sister will alternate moves at every board. This DVD also contains interviews, a Q and A session with the Polgar family and a bonus lecture by Susan on chess principles, tactics and combinations.
Over 3.5 hours of video
Grandmaster Susan Polgar:
- 4-time Women's World Champion
- World's only Triple-Crown Winner (World Blitz, Rapid & Classical World Champion)
- 5-time Olympic Champion (5 Gold, 4 Silver, 1 Bronze)
- Currently Ranked #1 in the U.S. and the World
- 2003 Grandmaster of the Year and U.S. Open Blitz Champion
- Award Winning and Best Selling Author
- Founder of the Susan Polgar Foundation, a non-profit organization to promote chess for young people
In collaboration with FM Paul Truong:
- 11-time National Champion and Winner of over 120 tournaments in U.S., Asia and Europe
- Captain of the 2004 Historic U.S. Women's Olympiad Silver-Medalist Team
- Award Winning Chess Author and Trainer with 35 years experience
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.